Meet today's Broad eco-preneur Angela Jia Kim that created her own eco-friendly skin care line of lotions and potions! Angela began her career as a concert pianist and changed direction after a having a skin emergency during a concert. Since then, Angela has been focused on building her business, and also creating opportunities for other women entrepreneurs to connect and support business.
In this episode, we will explore:
- What caused Angela to look within herself to find a solution for her skin condition
- How Angela turned her hobby into a booming business
- Why Angela calls herself an accidental entrepreneur
- How Angela identified the perfect location for her business
- Why Angela expanded her business and how she discovered the best place for it
- How Angela manages to balance a working relationship with her husband
- Why Angela launched without a business plan
- Angela’s biggest business success to date!
- Why Angela embraces Gorgeous Chaos!
- What is on Angela’s 2015 bucket list
Angela also reveals the secret to business success in “Give, Give, Get”!
Angela has an incredible online course called PR School.
Angela’s favorite resources:
- Gretchen Rubin’s book Better Than Before
- Seth Godin’s blog
- Pinteresting with her team
- Rock the World, her annual women's conference in NY slated for October 2015
You can find Angela at Savor the Success!