Welcome Broads! Today’s guest is Makenna Johnston! Makenna is a self-proclaimed unicorn wrangler. She’s first and foremost a creative human and entrepreneur. She is a life, creativity, and business coach & consultant with over a decade of experience working with Fortune 500 companies, service based businesses, coaches, organizations, artists, and writers to create deep, soul song alignment and strategy to bring home the bacon.
Makenna has done so many unique things through the course of her career. She’s worked in non-profits and has an entrepreneur's heart: she’s practical but visionary! Listen to this episode to find out why she lives in France part of the year and find our her connection the one and only Julia Childs!
Listen to this episode as Makenna also reveals:
- The terrible news she received as a 16-year-old
- How her trip to Cambodia got cut short
- Why her bucket list is done. Completed at 26!
- Ways she keeps adding to her bucket list to make it a living, breathing document
- How she manifested her partner and ended up marrying her
- How she became an internet star!
- Why she’s cooking in Julia Childs’ kitchen even though she never went to culinary school
- The aspect of her coaching practice that she isn’t afraid to toot her own horn about!
- Why Makenna is constantly training and learning new things
- What 3 things are the core of her vision umbrella
- Makenna’s response to people who want to “pick her brain”
- The sources for her inspiration
- Why you have to be that thing you want
- You gotta hear about the “Bliss Bus!”
- Why her business is running out of steam on the internet, in lieu of personal connections
- Why a rising tide may not lift all boats
- Hear about her Practical Magic event in San Antonio
Connect with Makenna:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/theblissbrigade/ - Join her Facebook Group!