At first, Christine had been mulling on setting up her own business but was afraid to leave her day job for fear of losing her income. Yet she kept thinking about doing what she was passionate about. She even prayed to get laid off just to have a reason to leave. She was not laid off. Something made her finally resign from her job. After she did, she asked herself: Why didn’t I do it sooner?
The deep grief of losing her daughter was, later on, transformed into positive creativity. She moved forward with a passionate determination to keep pursuing her dreams. Today Christine owns several businesses and helps other businesses get to the top and entrepreneurs to grow and evolve toward what they want to become. She continues her “focused strategies” on supporting, inspiring, and motivating women to achieve their own dreams.
- What inspired her to launch the business?
- Did she launch it with a Business Plan?
- What is her reason for not having one?
- What she considers her true calling
- Why she did not feel fulfilled at her previous corporate job
- Why she hired a mentor
- Why she calls herself a Focused Strategist, rather than a Coach
- The 2 things that set her up for success were: 1) Focus, and 2) Confidence
- What she teaches people to build their confidence
- She had observed that the most capable people are the least confident
- What to do to build confidence
- What keeps her going when the going gets tough
- How she survived the worst loss in her life and get refocused on her dreams
- Her favorite, inspirational song by Punch Brothers
- Preparing a Regular Resume and a comprehensive Confidence Resume is a powerful tool
- What to include in the Confidence Resume
- The highlights in her career
- Journaling as a way to document and review her ideas and thoughts, to create content, gratitude list, as an emotional outlet, and as blueprint sketch pad for her business ideas
- Her big event in November 2016
- Her avatar. If you meet the description, go ahead and send her a request for an invite or add her as a friend on Facebook.
Facebook: Life with Passion Society (ask for an invite)
My Oh My! Song Lyrics by Punch Brothers r
Broadcast Podcast on Itunes Broadcast