Everyone needs a Mom. Maybe not YOUR Mom, but everyone needs motherly advice at some point, without the judgment you may get from your own Mom. Nina Keneally started by building relationships with millennials at the yoga studio and found herself standing in for their Mom’s, giving advice, listening to their problems, and supporting their ideas. Before long, she was able to turn this into a business and now you can hire Need a Mom for any issue you have! Listen to Nina's amazing story of starting a successful business at 63!
In this episode, Nina also discusses:
- How the idea for her business came to fruition
- The types of tasks she’s hired to do
- The press response she got that completely surprised her
- No business plan required…….it’s just not that kind of business
- How she’s been able to become a global Mom stand in
- A life coach and personal mentor combined - the best of both worlds
- Family without the baggage - that’s the best part of her business
- How she makes it through the tough times
- Advice she has for Moms, after working for their children!
- She successful business idea came at 63, so you are never too old to launch a business
Connect with Nina: