Welcome to the show! Today, we are talking to an intuitive Broad that discovered a hole in the marketplace for mid-priced legal advice, while a student at Yale Law School and she took action by starting her own business- Priori Legal.
Basha Rubin, founder and CEO of Priori Legal takes us on her entrepreneurial journey. Listen to the podcast to find out the following:
- Why Basha didn’t know she was a start up
- How she feels about the whole idea of writing a business plan, and what she wrote instead
- Why she feels that she did way too much before she launched her product
- How "Perfect can be the enemy of good"
- Why legal advice on the web is so necessary in today’s business world, but also dangerous
- What it takes to be a Prior Lawyer and why only 20% of their candidates are accepted
- The benefits of using Prior Legal instead of finding a lawyer on your own
- Stay tuned for details about the membership site
Priori Legal Website