Jessica Rhodes, founder and CEO of Interview Connections, is our guest today! She shares a wealth of information for business success with us. Jessica is a regular speaker at Dream Business Academy and has shared the stage with dozens of top podcasters at Podcast Movement and Podcast New England.
- What Jessica did prior to her podcasting work
- Her dad’s role in building her own business
- Steps she took to make her business a reality.
- What she learned from her dad
- Interview Connections launched in September 2013
- What Interview Connections does- Services and Products
- Her tips for hiring a Virtual Assistant
- Know the role that your VA will fill
- The best starting point to hiring staff/team members
- Importance of being in a Mastermind
- Reasons why it’s important for a business to have a podcast: all
- Providing added value to clients
- Is it easier to be a guest on another’s show than to have your own podcast?
- How to get booked as an expert in your industry
- Apps she recommends for better communication with clients and teammates
- Her book The Interview Connection: How to Rock your Podcasts will launch in January 2017 (Amazon link coming soon)
- Quotable Quote: Find someone you can take direction from.
Jessica's website : http://www.jessicarhodes.biz/tag/podcasting/
2nd Website: http://www.interviewconnections.com/
Broadcast Resource Center: http://www.running-with-heels.com/broadcast/