Welcome! Today’s broad is on a mission to inspire radical self-love. Nitika Chopra had to go through an immense amount of physical and emotional pain for this level of self-love to come forth. Today she is a certified life coach, a wellness entrepreneur, a beauty and lifestyle expert, and a go-to resource for young women around the globe. Let’s jump right in with Nitika!
Nitika covers the following in our conversation:
- Nitika was diagnosed at age 10 with head-to-toe psoriasis and endured thick, white, itchy, scaly skin for 16 years!
- Her condition worsened to psoriatic arthritis with severe pain, and a divorce soon followed.
- Nitika thought, “Why do I look so different from everyone else?”
- “I’ve always been more committed to my happiness more than to my suffering.”
- Nitika started Bella Life magazine in 2010 as the best platform to share with the world the things she is passionate about.
- Bella Life led her to having a talk show for awhile, and then transition to her website.
- Nitika shares an inspiring story of how she first became a spokesperson on QVC for luxury skin care products.
- Vision boards have played a huge role in Nikita’s life; she finds creating them to be a powerful practice that brings clarity to her life.
- Several things from her vision board have come true, like having a talk show, having conversations with various magazines, and abundance in general in her life.
- As a certified life coach, Nitika focuses more on coaching through blogs and Instagram posts instead of one-on-one coaching.
- Nitika plans to start focusing more on effective email lists in her business.
- She plans to continue to share from the most vulnerable, authentic place that she can.
- When the going gets tough, Nitika focuses on her “Love Entourage,” which is the community of people that she can call on and always rely on.
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Nitika lives by this mantra each day.
- Nitika shares the items in her “Self-Love Toolkit.”
- Nitika advises having a consistent, daily routine that makes you feel connected.
- Nitika’s “Next Big Thing” is The Self-Love Celebration in NYC on Feb. 9. It’s a big event showcasing people and their brands. Visit her website for more info!
Find her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter: @nitikachopra.