Jenny Powers, Chief Broad and entrepreneur, gets down and dirty with Stacy Tuschl. In this, no holds barred interview, Stacy shares with us her journey to entrepreneurship with a 7 figure income. Stacy started her own business as a teenager, incorporated in her 20’s, and now runs several successful businesses. She is also best-selling author of Is Your Business Worth Saving. So, buckle up and lets get started.
Do you toss and turn at night over an expense or wondering if you’ll ever find the right hire? Do you wonder if your business is even worth saving? Sit down and turn it up as we hear Stacy tell us how she built her business empire.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What was it like to be such young business person?
- What are the benefits of being a young entrepreneur?
- Where can young entrepreneurs find help with organization and business planning?
- The 3 steps to delegation:
* Have crystal clear expectations
* Have very clear deadlines
* Have a system for accountability
- What is Stacy’s favorite productivity tool?
- How does Stacy divide her day?
- Is it possible to be multi-passionate in business?
- Ideas for what time of day is best to check your email. This is key in determining who and what controls your day.
- Communication tool to use with your team other than email.
- Do your proactive work in the morning and the reactive work in the afternoon.
- Ways to control self doubt, which can slow or even kill your passion:
* Read positive books
* Surround yourself with positive people
* Listen to podcasts
- What does Stacy have in her toolbox?
- Reward yourself along the way and recognize milestones.
- What is Stacy’s major accomplishment?
- What is Stacy’s professional mistake and how you can avoid the same mistake.
- Breaking down your goals for the year into 90 day goals could help you achieve greater success.
- What is Stacy’s next big thing?
- What you will gain from attending She’s Building Her Empire-Live.
- The dates and location of She’s Building Her Empire-Live.
- Key ways you can build a better network.
- Valuable networking tools you can find on-line.
- How to find clients on Facebook.
- Getting out of your comfort zone is key- Just go do it.
Interested in attending Stacy's live event in April, visit her site now for more details https://shesbuildingherempirelive.com/empire-live
Is Your Business Worth Saving by Stacy Tuschl
She’s Building Her Empire- Website
She’s Building Her Empire- Podcast
She’s Building Her Empire- Live