Welcome! Today’s broad is Rha Goddess, who is an entrepreneurial coach, founder, and CEO of Move the Crowd. Her mission is to revolutionize how we work, play, live, and handle our business. She is intent on empowering a generation!
Rha Goddess shares the following about her journey and life’s work:
- She grew up in NY, not able to decide between wanting to be a doctor or a rock star.
- She graduated from Vassar, and then entered the corporate world for six years, working in the chemical industry.
- She has a great story to share about how writing a resignation letter eight months early freed and empowered her!
- She felt called back to her activist roots, and became involved with youth empowerment, conflict resolution, intervention, and development through Resolving Conflicts Creatively.
- She moved to NYC and worked in staff development and training in the NYC public schools for seven years.
- This job turned her in the direction of designing curriculum and coaching work that became Move the Crowd.
- Her life-changing moment occurred at age 26, when she lost five people close to her in just five short months.
- She reevaluated life and death, and asked, “What am I really here to do?”
- She started writing to heal and make sense of the circumstances because she questioned everything.
- Move the Crowd (begun in 2011) is a venture that draws on every life experience she ever had. It affects culture, and moves and engages people.
Rha Goddess shares how her income tripled in eight months, and the importance of self-care. She shares her philosophy of a business plan and what keeps her going when the going gets tough.
“I measure my accomplishments in souls, in lives transformed, in visions launched, in people served and touched.”
The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
The Experience Economy by Joseph Pine and James Gilmore
The Cultural Creatives by Paul Ray
Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Find Rha Goddess on Facebook and Twitter, too!