Welcome! Our featured broad today is focused on safety. She is Violet Alexandre from Fabriq. She’s here to share the story of her app, RunSafe. Join us!
Violet’s entrepreneurial story began by accident in the winter of 2014, in Boulder, CO. She recounts how a slip on black ice and averted disaster for her young son in a jogging stroller prompted her and her husband to develop the RunSafe app. Violet shares the following:
- She and her husband designed the app, combining fitness and safety.
- In a very short time, there were 20,000 users!
- They applied to Boomtown Accelerator for initial help with scalability and the business plan.
- They reached out to running specialty stores and partnered with the Independent Running Retail Association for added credibility.
- There is a free portion of the app that offers certain features, and a premium subscription available for just $4.99/monthly.
- Violet says they have a new update to the app coming soon with new functionality.
- The app could useful for real estate brokers and online daters down the road as they integrate their safety features into existing apps
- Violet announces their first outside integration partner, Drunk Mode. RunSafe’s safety features will be integrated into the existing app, used by 750,000 users already!
Violet shares her tips for using time wisely and staying focused on goals and vision. She also shares her favorite podcast and favorite book! Don’t miss what this broad has to say!