Jamiee Newberry is a professional experimenter, writer and keynote speaker. She’s also the mother of two girls and two cats . She’s inspired by fun, Muppets, Disney and a good sprinkling of rebellion.
She’s the Founder of Picture This Clothing, and if you haven’t seen her clothing line for children, you have been living under a rock! She’s everywhere with an innovative new way to “wear your imagination”!
Let’s listen as Jaimee also discusses:
- How Jaimee gets a huge amount of press for her launch
- What Picture This Clothing is and how it started
- Why it’s important for a child to “wear their imagination”
- How she brought imagination to life
- What she’s done to be everywhere……TechCrunch didn’t hurt!
- Her process for working out the logistics of making the product happen.
- T-Shirts are coming, so it won’t just be dresses in the future.
- How she handles hate mail - yes, even she has to deal with it!
- Her big “WOW” so far!
- The special detail she does for each and every order.
- What Jaimee is focused on right now
- There’s a book in the works!
Tiny Challenges Podcast - #tinychallenges